HISTORY & FAMILY
On January 25th 1971, Obote’s Government was ousted in a military coup, led by armed forces led by Commander Idi Amin. 6000 Refugees came to Canada. Hitesh came to Canada as a refugee with $50. Hitesh Joshi also known as Heath, he was born in Uganda and the youngest of 4 children. Heath’s mom was a home maker and his father was chief accountant in Ugandan Transport Company. The Joshi extended family covers all five continents.
Hitesh started working with Canada Post from 1979 – 1981. He worked at the old Cawthra storage plant sorting mail. He then moved on and worked as an usher the the old Famous Player Movie theatre from 1981 – 1984. Hitesh started working at Hudson Bay Company in the register training, and then moved to Sales in computers and electronics from 1984 – 1999. After HBC Heath joined Camden Property Maintenance in the year 2000. At Camden, he leaned how to design and renovate apartments. He also learned the necessary skills in what to look for when purchasing an apartment building and where to buy for investment purposes. At Camden Hitesh has gained a lot of experience working and meeting clients from the apartment, University, College‘s and other Real Estate brokerages. In 2011 Hitesh joined Century 21 Kelleher and in 2015 teamed up with Ernie Arrizza where they are both specialize in Investments, Apartments, and working with Students. They are also specializing in the Annex area of Toronto. Heath Presently Lives In Mississauga. He Spends most of his time in the Annex and The University of Toronto.
- Hitesh attend Hounslow Middle School in London England.
- Heath Completed High School at Erindale.
- Hitesh attend Ryerson to Complete MDBA 2 Year Program.
- In 2010 Hitesh’s father suggested he should become a Real Estate Broker. Heath asked him him why? He Replied, “One Day You Will Know.”
- In 2010 Heath attended OREA college to obtain his Real Estate licence.
- In 2011 Heath became a Real Estate Sales Representative.
- In 2014 Heath took the necessary courses which were Real Estate Appraisal and Real Estate Brokers course through OREA College to obtain his Real Estate Brokers licence.
- Heath has continued with Education that is required by the industry such as Property Management.
- Heath is furthering his education with REIC (Real Estate Institute of Canada). He will be pursuing ARM, FRI, and obtaining an EMBA through the University of Fredericton in New Brunswick.